Sound® manufactures robust, reliable products designed to serve the veterinary care industry. Our reliability extends beyond our products, with after-sale customer care and technical support. Our Global Customer Care Group (GCCG) is comprised of people with vast experience in supporting medical products. Sound® has set customer satisfaction as its top priority since the company’s inception in 2002 and continues to grow this critical franchise with several new offerings. We understand the importance of being there for our customers, whether it’s a simple question, or an event requiring technical service. Our pledge is to provide you unparalleled customer service, whenever you need us, and to minimize any downtime associated with a service event.
Calling Tech Support
Technical Support (Domestic): (800) 819-5538
Technical Support (International): (800) 268-5354 x3
- Your call will be routed to either a small animal or equine specialist – based on your practices needs.
- We have a maximum hold time of 2 ½ minutes. If your call is not answered in 2 ½ minutes an agent will collect your information and have the next available agent return your call.
- When calling customer support to expedite your call please have the following info handy including:
- Clinic type (Small Animal or Equine)
- Hospital name
- Main hospital phone number
- Sound® Account Number
- Existing Case number (if applicable)
- Our technical support staff provides the highest level of support for critical situations. Your case will quickly be evaluated and triaged to the appropriate departments to resolve your issue.
Calling in Equipment Returns Process
- We have implemented an automated equipment returns process to keep you informed every step of the way!
- You will be notified of each step in our process by a series of status emails. No more wondering where your system is or when you’ll get it back – be sure to provide accurate information so we are able to contact you throughout this process.
What you can expect from Sound® Customer Care:
Toll-Free (US Only) 24/7 Telephone Emergency Technical Support
We provide 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency telephone technical support. We understand that our products are used every hour of the day and now we’ll be there to help you if you need us.
Proactive Preventative Maintenance
Sound®’s Customer Care can provide a complete unit evaluation, software and hardware updates, minor repair and parts replacement due to normal equipment usage. This fee service is a preventative tool to help minimize the potential of a service event and any associated downtime. A preventative maintenance option can be added to any of the Sound® Extended Service Contracts. Call or email us for details.
Quick Turnaround on Repairs
Our Customer Care Group's service department is staffed to provide quick turnaround time in the event of a service need. We strive to return the equipment to you in the fastest time possible. Upon receipt of the equipment requiring repair, our Service Department will communicate the anticipated return date and provide timely updates. We understand that communication with our Customers is extremely important so that all expectations are met.
Comprehensive Extended Service Contracts
Sound® offers multiple Extended Service Contract solutions to fit your practice needs. Whether you specialize in equine, small animal or exotics, Sound® has a Service plan for you. Call your Customer Care Group to discuss which program would be best for you and your practice.